Thanks for attending the Lawyers Summit! We’re here to help you, and we’re also a very small team and Customer Support can get pretty overwhelming when hundreds of people are attending an online event like this.
1. Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
2. If your question is not answered, please submit a Customer Support ticket using the Live Chat button at the bottom right of this page.
– Sherine Clarke & Team
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– You’ve used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings! ?
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
I accidentally clicked the “Add to Cart” button on the order form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?
Yup, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
I missed the session and now it won’t let me view it. What’s the deal?
Sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, we must stick to our schedule since we have a lot to cover in 5 days.
Another way to see any missed masterclasses and training sessions (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase the Lawyers Summit VIP Access Pass, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to 22 expert masterclass sessions plus exclusive limited-time bonuses. Click here to learn more.
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly…
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at: speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like Spybot Search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?– Go to Speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
Thanks for reading! If you still need our help, please submit a ticket below in the LIVE CHAT.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Promise!
There are 3 ways we can help you:
You can chat with us directly from this support page.
Click on the chat box
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for the Lawyers Summit online event itself. We encourage you to participate in the comments/live chat below each presentation and/or reach out directly to the speaker who is most relevant to your question via their established communication channels. We are unable to answer any specific Lawyers Summit related questions through this system. Thank you.
Brought To You By
Act Now to Get LIFETIME ACCESS to
The Lawyers Summit Masterclass Sessions
Plus Exclusive Bonuses
© 2021 The Path to Partnership Lawyers Summit is curated by Sherine Clarke & Associates.